HOW TO ARTICLES
- Ensure that your headphones are turned on (i.e. Left ear-cup switch is flicked on and Power LED on).
- Plug your charging cable into a power source such as a computer or a wall socket.
- Plug the 'small end' (i.e. micro USB) in to the headphones while they are still on.
- This should stop all wireless connections to the headphones.
- Now remove the cable from the headphones.
- Flick the power switch off and then back on.
- The headphones will turn back on and they should automatically pair to devices that it was previously connected to.
- You have now completed a soft reset on your headphones!
The headphones need to be charged using the micro USB cable provided in the box. Please note that due to international safety regulations, you will not be able to use the headphones wirelessly while they are charging. If your headphones are turned off completely, you can charge and listen at the same time using the wired functionality.
- Plug the provided micro USB cable into the charging port on the left ear-cup of the headphones.
- Plug the other end into any powered USB port or your wall charger.
The Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) feature employs internal microphones to reduce outside environmental noise for the user.
- Locate the ANC switch on the right ear-cup of your Audeara headphone.
- Turn ANC on by flicking this switch towards the 'ANC' engraving.
- The ANC LED indicator on the headphones will turn blue to indicate that ANC is enabled.
Our app is available for both Android and iOS. Simply search 'Audeara' from the App Store or Google Play Store